منتدى الباحث الإسماعيلي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى الباحث الإسماعيلي

موقع شخصي وغير رسمي

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» خمس رسائل إسماعيلية - تحقيق عارف تامر
Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 11, 2023 8:10 am من طرف الاسماعيلي اليامي

» كتاب شجرة اليقين للداعي عبدان - تحقيق الدكتور عارف تامر
Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 11, 2023 8:09 am من طرف الاسماعيلي اليامي

» منخبات اسماعيلية
Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 11, 2023 8:08 am من طرف الاسماعيلي اليامي

» كتاب الطهارة للقاضي النعمان
Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 11, 2023 7:27 am من طرف الاسماعيلي اليامي

» كتاب مصابيح في اثبات الامامة للداعي الكرماني
Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Icon_minitimeالخميس أغسطس 31, 2023 8:07 pm من طرف همداني

» كتاب سرائر وأسرار النطقاء لـ جعفر بن منصور اليمن /نرجو التدقيق
Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Icon_minitimeالخميس أغسطس 31, 2023 8:05 pm من طرف همداني

» كتاب نهج البلاغة للامام علي عليه السلام
Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يوليو 11, 2023 9:48 pm من طرف ابو محمد الكيميائي

» ارحب بالاخ حسين حسن
Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 27, 2022 5:12 am من طرف الصقر

» كتاب دعائم الاسلام
Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 01, 2022 6:16 am من طرف همداني

المواقع الرسمية للاسماعيلية الآغاخانية

Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+4
رحيم ....
سقراط
زاهر هاشم
شمم
8 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
شمم
عضو بلاتيني

عدد الرسائل : 107
العمر : 41
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/10/2007

Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum   Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 24, 2009 11:25 pm

23 April 2009

President Jane Wales, thank you for those very generous comments.

I’d like to say how happy I am to share in this year’s Global Philanthropy Forum.

Participants,
Excellencies,
Ladies and Gentlemen,

It is a special pleasure for me to be with you tonight, for I look upon you as particularly serious and informed partners in the work of global understanding and international development.

As you may know, I recently marked my 50th anniversary in my role as Imam of the Shia Imami Ismaili Muslims. This responsibility connects me intimately with the traditions of the Islamic faith and cultures, even while my education and a host of personal and professional associations have acquainted me with the non-Islamic West. The relationship of these two worlds is a subject of considerable importance for me – a relationship which some define, regrettably, as an inevitable Clash of Civilizations. My own observation, however – and my deep conviction – is that we can more accurately describe it as a Clash of Ignorances.

It is not my purpose tonight to detail the misunderstandings which have plagued this relationship. Let me only submit that educational systems on both sides have failed mightily in this regard – and so have some religious institutions. That – at this time in human history – the Judeo Christian and Muslim societies should know so little about one another never ceases to astonish – to stun – and to pain me.

As a Muslim leader speaking in Washington this evening, it seems appropriate that I cite the words of President Obama, in his recent speech in Ankara. As he put it, pledging a “broader engagement with the Muslim world, we will listen carefully, we will bridge misunderstandings, and we will seek common ground.” I know that the vast majority of the Islamic world shares these objectives.

Among the areas where we can find common ground is our mutual effort to address the problem of persistent global poverty, especially the endemic poverty of the developing world. Surely this is an area where we can listen and learn and grow together – establishing ever-stronger bonds of understanding. One of the great principles of Islam, in all its interpretations, is the elimination of poverty in society, and philanthropy's centrality in this duty.

When I succeeded my grandfather as Aga Khan in 1957, I was a student at Harvard – but speaking mostly French. I got extra English practice, however, from my new official routine of regular communication with Africa and Asia – and, in the bargain, was kept in great good humour by the amazing typographic errors which inevitably arose. But then computerized spell check programs came along - and all those charming idiosyncrasies disappeared!

I recently noticed, to my joy, however, that this new invention is not a fail safe protection. Consider this recent item in the publication “The Week: “Bad week for spell-check: Several Pennsylvania high school students had their last names changed in their yearbook by an automatic computer program, Alessandra Ippolito was listed as Alexandria Impolite, while Max Zupanovic was rechristened Max Supernova. And Kathy Carbaugh’s photo appeared next to the name Kathy Airbag.”

After reading this, I decided that maybe I should act prudently and spell check my own name. And I found that, while there was no “Aga Khan”, there was an “Aga” Cooker. It was defined as one of England’s oldest stoves and ovens – now somewhat outdated – but with a distinctive whistle every time it frizzled the food within!

But returning to a more serious topic let me submit this evening a few of my own reflections on the developing world that I know a central focus of my interests over fifty years. For, in coming to understand the life of widely dispersed Ismaili communities across the globe, I have also become immersed in their host societies.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.salamiahcafe.com
شمم
عضو بلاتيني

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum   Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 24, 2009 11:26 pm

he essential goal of global development has been to create and sustain effective nation states – coherent societies that are well governed, economically self-sustaining, equitable in treating their peoples, peaceful amongst themselves, and sensitive to their impact on planetary sustainability.

This is a complex objective, a moving target, and a humbling challenge. Sadly, the response in the places I know best has often been “one step forward and two steps back.“ Today, some forty percent of UN member nations are categorized as “failed democracies” – unable to meet popular aspirations for a better quality of life. The recent global economic crisis – along with the world food crisis – has sharply accentuated these problems.

But why have our efforts to change that picture over five decades not borne greater fruit? Measured against history, where have things gone wrong? Given the progress we have made in so many fields, why have we been so relatively ineffective in sharing that progress more equitably, and in making it more permanent?

My response centers on one principal observation: I believe the industrialized world has often expected developing societies to behave as if they were similar to the established nation states of the West, forgetting the centuries, and the processes which molded the Western democracies. Forgotten, for one thing, is the fact that economic development in Western nations was accompanied by massive urbanization. Yet today, in the countries of Asia and Africa where we work, over 70 percent of the population is rural. If you compare the two situations, they are one and a half to two and half centuries apart. Similarly, the profound diversity of these impoverished societies, infinitely greater than that among nascent European nation states, is too often unrecognized, or under-estimated, or misunderstood. Ethnic, religious, social, regional, economic, linguistic and political diversities are like a kaleidoscope that history shakes every day.

One symptom of this problem has been the high failure rate of constitutional structures in many developing countries, often because minority groups – who often make up the bulk of the population – fear they will be marginalized by any centralized authority. But did today’s developed countries not face similar challenges as they progressed toward nationhood?

If there is an historic misperception here, it has had several consequences for development activities.

The first concerns what I would call the dominant player fallacy – a tendency to place too much reliance in national governments and other institutions which may have relatively superficial connections to life at the grass-roots level.

Urban-based outsiders often look at these situations from the perspective of the city center looking out to a distant countryside, searching for quick and convenient levers of influence. Those who look from the bottom-up, however, see a much much more complex picture. The lines of force in these rural societies are often profoundly centrifugal, reflecting a highly fragmented array of influences. But was this not also true during the building of Western nation states?

Age old systems of religious, tribal or inherited family authority still have enormous influence in these societies. Local identities which often cross the artificial frontiers of the colonial past are more powerful than outsiders may assume. These values and traditions must be understood, embraced, and related to modern life, so that development can build on them. We have found that these age-old forces are among the best levers we have for improving the quality of life of rural peoples, even in cross frontier situations.

Nation building may require centralized authority, but if that authority is not trusted by rural communities, then instability is inevitable. The building of successful nation states in many of the countries in which I work will depend – as it did in the West – on providing significantly greater access for rural populations, who are generally in the majority.

If these reflections are well founded, then what is urgently needed is a massive, creative new development effort towards rural populations. Informed strategic thinking at the national level must be matched by a profound, engagement at the local level. Global philanthropy, public private partnerships and the best of human knowledge must be harnessed. As the World Bank recognized in its recent Poverty Study, local concerns must be targeted, providing roads and markets, sharpening the capacities of village governments, working to smooth social inequalities, and improving access to health and education services. The very definition of poverty is the absence of such quality of life indicators in civil society among rural populations.

It is in this context that I must share with you tonight my concern that too much of the developmental effort – especially in the fields of health and education - have been focused on urban environments.

I whole-heartedly support, for example, the goal of free and universal access to primary education. But I would just as whole-heartedly challenge this objective if it comes at the expense of secondary and higher education. How can credible leadership be nurtured in rural environments when rural children have nowhere to go after primary school? The experience of the Aga Khan Development Network is that secondary education for rural youth is a condition sine qua non for sustainable progress.
شمم
عضو بلاتيني

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum   Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 24, 2009 11:28 pm

Similarly despite various advances in preventive medicine, rural peoples – often 70% of the population – are badly served in the area of curative care. Comparisons show sharp rural disadvantages in fields such as trauma care and emergency medicine, curbing infant mortality, or diagnosing correctly the need for tertiary care. Building an effective nation state, today as in earlier centuries, requires that the quality of rural life must be a daily concern of government. Ideally, national progress should be as effective, as equitable, and as visible, over similar time-frames, in rural areas as in urban ones. Amongst other considerations, how else will we be able to slow, if not stop, the increasing trend of major cities of Asia and Africa to become ungovernable human slums?

From this general analysis, let me turn to our own experience. The Aga Khan Development Network, if only as a matter of scale, is incapable of massively redressing the rural-urban imbalances where we work. It is possible, however, to focus on areas of extreme isolation, extreme poverty and extreme potential risk - where human despair feeds the temptation to join criminal gangs or local militia or the drug economy. The World Bank refers to these areas as “lagging regions”. We have focused recently on three prototypical situations.

Badakhshan is a sensitive region of eastern Tajikistan and eastern Afghanistan where the same ethnic community is divided by a river which has now become a national border, and where both communities live in extreme poverty and are highly isolated from their respective capitals of Dushanbe and Kabul. There is a significant Shia Ismaili Muslim presence in both areas.

Southern Tanzania and Northern Mozambique is a region of eastern Africa where large numbers of rural Sunni Muslims live in extreme poverty. A third case, Rural Bihar, in India, involves six states where the Sachar Committee Report, commissioned by the Indian government, has courageously described how Muslim peoples have been distanced from the development story since 1947.

All three of these regions are works in progress. The first two are post conflict situations, relatively homogeneous, and sparsely populated, while the third is densely populated, and culturally diverse. All three have acute potential to become explosive, and our AKDN goal is to identify such areas as primary targets for philanthropy.

We have also developed a guiding concept in approaching these situations. We call it Multi-Input Area Development – or MIAD. An emphasis on multiple inputs is a crucial consequence of looking at the development arena from the bottom up. Singular inputs alone cannot generate, in the time available, and across the spectrum of needs, sufficient effective change to reverse trends towards famine or towards conflict.

Similarly, we want to measure outcomes in such cases by a more complex array of criteria. What we call our Quality of Life Assessments go beyond simple economic measurements – considering the broad array of conditions – quantitative and qualitative – which the poor themselves take into account when they assess their own well-being.

Secretary Clinton echoed the concern for multiple inputs and multiple assessments when she mentioned to you yesterday the need for diversified partnerships among governments, philanthropies, businesses, NGO’s, universities , unions, faith communities and individuals. The Aga Khan network includes partners from most of these categories – sustaining our Multi-Input strategy. I applaud her concern – and yours – for the importance of such alliances.

Northern Pakistan provides another example, in a challenging high mountain environment, of a complex approach to rural stabilization. Innovations in water and land management have been accompanied by a new focus on local choice through village organizations. A "productive public infrastructure" has emerged, including roads, irrigation channels, and small bridges, as well as improved health and education services. Historic palaces and forts along the old Silk Route have been restored and reused as tourism sites, reviving cultural pluralism and pride, diversifying the economy and enlarging the labor market. The provision of micro credit and the development of village savings funds have also played a key role.

For nearly 25 years, we have also worked in a large, once-degraded neighborhood, sprawling among and atop the ruins of old Islamic Cairo – built 1000 years ago by my ancestors, the Fatimid Caliphs. This is an urban location – but occupied by an essentially rural population, striving to become urbanized. The project was environmental and archaeological at the start – but it grew into a residential, recreational and cultural citiscape – which last year attracted 1.8 million visitors. The local population has new access to microcredit and has been trained and employed not only for restoring the complex, but also for maintaining it – as a new expression of civil society.

Because historic sites are often located among concentrations of destitute peoples, they can become a linchpin for development. We work now with such sites as Bagh-e-Babur in Kabul, the old Stone Town in Zanzibar, the Aleppo Citadel in Syria, the historic Moghal sites at New Delhi and Lahore, and the old mud mosques of Mopti and Djenne and Timbuktu, in northern Mali. Altogether, more than one million impoverished people will be touched by these projects. Such investments in restoring the world’s cultural patrimony do not compete with investing in its social and economic development. Indeed, they go hand in hand.

In all these cases, it is the interaction of many elements that creates a dynamic momentum, bringing together people from different classes, cultures, and disciplines, and welcoming partners who live across the street – and partners who live across the planet. Each case is singular, and each requires multiple inputs. And it is here that those present tonight can have such an important impact. Working together on programme development, on sharing specialized knowledge, and on competent implementation, we can all contribute more effectively to the reduction of global poverty.

Let me say in closing, how much I admire the work you are doing, the commitment you feel, and the dreams you have embraced. I hope and trust that we will have many opportunities to renew and extend our sense of partnership as we work toward building strong and healthy nation states around our globe.

If we are to succeed we will need, first, to readjust our orientation by focusing on the immense size and diversity of rural populations whether they are in peri-urban or rural environments. For no-one can dispute, I think, that a large number of the world’s recent problems have been born in the countrysides of the poorest continents.

Finally, we will need to address these problems with a much stronger sense of urgency. What we may have been content to achieve in 25 years, we must now aim to do in 10 years.

A mighty challenge, no doubt.

Thank you.
شمم
عضو بلاتيني

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum   Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 24, 2009 11:29 pm

Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Agakhan_gpf_230409

His Highness the Aga Khan speaking to the Global Philanthropy Forum.
شمم
عضو بلاتيني

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum   Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 24, 2009 11:33 pm

Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Agakhan_hareb_230409

His Highness the Aga Khan with Mr Walid Hareb, Chief Award Co-ordinator of the Zayed International Humanitarian Award at the Reception following the Keynote address.
شمم
عضو بلاتيني

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum   Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 24, 2009 11:35 pm

Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum His Highness with Tanzania’s Ambassador to the USA Mr Ombeni Sefue as other delegates look on at the Reception
Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Agakhan_sefue_230409
شمم
عضو بلاتيني

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum   Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 24, 2009 11:38 pm

His Highness the Aga Khan meeting with The Honorable Hillary Rodham Clinton, United States Secretary of State, at the State Department.
Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Agakhan_clinton_230409
شمم
عضو بلاتيني

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum   Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 24, 2009 11:40 pm

His Highness the Aga Khan speaking to the Global Philanthropy Forum.
Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Agakhan_gpf2_230409
شمم
عضو بلاتيني

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum   Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 24, 2009 11:42 pm

ملاحظة : المصدر :http://www.akdn.org
Photo credit: AKDN / Zahur Ramji
زاهر هاشم
عضو بلاتيني

عدد الرسائل : 119
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/12/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum   Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Icon_minitimeالسبت أبريل 25, 2009 12:29 pm

تميز بالاخبار وتوفيق بالنقل
مشكور اخي شمم بارك الله بك
وياريت لو كان النص عربي احسن مانستخدم الوافي
وبكل الاحوال ممنونين لمجرد نشر الخبر
سقراط
مشرف عام
سقراط

عدد الرسائل : 4740
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/03/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum   Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Icon_minitimeالسبت أبريل 25, 2009 4:20 pm

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
يا علي مدد
أخي الروحي الغالي شمم
أشكرك من كلّ قلبي على هذه المتابعة الرائعة
والمساهمة والصور التي لا توصف بكلمات
رحيم ....
عضو بلاتيني
رحيم ....

عدد الرسائل : 869
العمر : 52
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/03/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum   Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Icon_minitimeالسبت أبريل 25, 2009 8:39 pm

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

ياعلي مدد
إن العين لتدمع وإن القلب ليخشع كل الشكر لك اخي الغالي
والمولى يبارككم
Marhaba
متميز
Marhaba

عدد الرسائل : 47
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/02/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum   Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Icon_minitimeالإثنين مايو 25, 2009 10:50 am

الأخوة الكرام - وصلتني ترجمة خطاب الإمام الحاضر الذي ألقاه في المنتدى العالمي للأعمال الخيرية و أنقلها لكم هنا

خطاب سمو الآغاخان في المنتدى العالمي للأعمال الخيرية

في الثالث و العشرين من نيسان 2009

السيد جين ولس رئيس المنتدى شكراً على هذه التعليقات الكريمة.

أريد أن أعبر عن مدى سعادتي لكوني أحد المشاركين في المنتدى العالمي للأعمال الخيرية لهذا العام.

السادة المشاركون

أصحاب السعادة

أيتها السيدات و السادة

إنها لسعادةٌ خاصةٌ لي أن أكون معكم هذا المساء إذ أني اعتبركم شركاء حقيقيين و ذوي معرفة واسعة في مجال تحقيق التفاهم العالمي و التنمية الدولية.

كما تعلمون فقد احتفلت في الفترة القريبة الماضية بالذكرى السنوية الخمسين باعتباري إماماً للمسلمين الشيعة الإماميين الإسماعيليين. إن هذه المسؤولية قد جعلتني مرتبطاً بشكل وثيق بتقاليد الدين الإسلامي و الثقافات الإسلامية، برغم أن التعليم الذي تلقيته و الخبرات الشخصية و المهنية قد وصلتني بالغرب غير المسلم. العلاقة بين هذين العالمين هي موضوع يثير جل اهتمامي, تلك العلاقة التي من المؤسف أن يعرفها البعض بصراع الحضارات الحتمي لكن مراقبتي للأمور و اقتناعي العميق يجعلني أصف تلك العلاقة بشكل دقيق بأنها صراع جهالات.

ليس غرضي هذا المساء أن أذهب إلى تفاصيل حالة سوء الفهم التي قد أفسدت هذه العلاقة . دعوني أقرّ فقط بأن أنظمة الثقافة في كلا الجانبين قد أخفقت بشكل كبير في هذا المجال و كذلك بعض المؤسسات الدينية. و إن ما يثير دهشتي و ذهولي و ألمي بشكل مستمر هو أن المجتمعات المسلمة واليهودية والمسيحية في هذا العصر من التاريخ الإنساني قليلاً ما يعرفون بعضهم بعضاً.

و لكوني زعيماً مسلماً أتكلم هذا المساء في واشنطن فمن المناسب أن استشهد بما قاله الرئيس أوباما في خطابه الأخير في أنقرة حيث أنه قد تعهد ب "علاقات أوسع مع العالم الإسلامي و سوف نصغي جيداً وسوف نصلح سوء الفهم وسوف نبحث عن أرضية مشتركة". و أنا أعلم أن الغالبية العظمى في العالم الإسلامي تشاركه هذه التطلعات نفسها.

إن من بين الحالات التي بإمكاننا أن نجد فيها أرضيةً مشتركة هو جهدنا المتبادل لمواجهة مشكلة الفقر المزمن على مستوى العالم و بشكلٍ خاص ذلك الفقر المستوطن في بلدان العالم النامي. حيث نستطيع أن نصغي و نتعلم و ننمو معاً مقيمين أقوى روابط التفاهم. إن من أحد المبادئ العظيمة للإسلام بكل تفسيراته هو القضاء على الفقر في المجتمع ومركزية العمل الخيري في أداء هذا الواجب .

عندما خلفت جدي في عام 1957 لأصبح آغا خان، كنت طالباً في جامعة هارفارد لكني كنت أتكلم اللغة الفرنسية غالباً. بعد ذلك حصلت على تمارين إضافية باللغة الانكليزية بفضل نظام العمل الرسمي الذي يستوجب اتصالات منتظمة مع أفريقيا و آسيا . بالإضافة إلى كل هذا فقد كانت الأخطاء الطباعية المدهشة الحتمية تظهر وكانت مصدرأً دائماً لي لأبقى ضمن جوٍ جميلٍ من الدعابة. لكن بعد ظهور برامج الحاسوب الخاصة بتصحيح تهجئة الكلمات اختفت كل تلك الخصوصيات الرائعة.

لاحظت مؤخرا ً بسرور و على كل حال أن هذا الابتكار الجديد لا يمثل حمايةً آمنةً ضد الأخطاء. انظروا إلى المادة المنشورة مؤخراً في مجلة "الأسبوع" تحت عنوان: "أسبوع سيء لتدقيق الأخطاء الإملائية: برنامج تصحيح ذاتي على الحاسوب يغير الأسماء الأخيرة لعدة طلاب في مدرسة ثانوية في بنسلفانيا في الكتاب السنوي لمدرستهم. ألسندرا ابوليتو أصبحت الإسكندرية غير المهذبة، بينما سُميّ ماكس زبانوفيتش بماكس سوبرنوفا كما ظهرت صورة كاثي كاربوف بجانب الاسم كاثي إيرباك".

و بعد قراءة هذا العمود قررت أن أتصرف باحتراس و أن أدقق تهجئة اسمي. لكني وجدت أنه لا وجود لكلمة ً آغاخان " في هذا البرنامج بل هناك "آجا" كوكر ( أو طباخ آجا). وقد تم تعريفه في البرنامج كواحد من أقدم المواقد والأفران في إنكلترة الذي أصبح قديم الطراز إلى حدٍ ما، لكن هذا النوع من المواقد فيه صفارة مميزة تعطي صوتاً في كل مرة قبل أن يحترق الطعام بداخل الفرن.

لكن بالعودة إلى موضوع أكثر جديةً دعوني أعرض هذا المساء بعضاً من تأملاتي حول العالم النامي الذي ظل يشغل حيزاًً رئيساً من اهتماماتي لأكثر من خمسين عاماً. فأثناء محاولتي لفهم حياة الجماعات الإسماعيلية المنتشرة بشكلٍ واسعٍ حول العالم، قد انغمست أيضاً في حياة المجتمعات المضيفة لهم.

كانت الغاية الأساسية من التنمية العالمية إقامة حكومات وطنية فعـّالة والحفاظ عليها – أي مجتمعات متماسكة تحكم بأسلوب حسن، وتكفي نفسها اقتصادياً، و يعاملُ أبناء شعبها بالتساوي، ويخيم عليها السلام الداخلي، وحسّاسة تجاه تأثير ذلك على الاستقرار العالمي.

هذه غاية معقدة و هدف متحرك وتحدٍ قاصر. المحزن هو أن الاستجابة في المناطق التي أعرفها جيداً غالباً ما تكون "خطوة باتجاه الأمام و خطوتان للخلف". ففي وقتنا الحالي تم تصنيف حوالي أربعين في المائة من الدول الأعضاء في الأمم المتحدة باعتبارها "ديمقراطيات فاشلة" - لم تتمكن من تحقيق طموح شعوبها إلى نوعية حياة أفضل. والأزمة الاقتصادية العالمية الحالية، إلى جانب أزمة الغذاء العالمية، زادتا من حدة هذه المشاكل.

لكن لماذا لم تتمكن جهودنا من تغيير تلك الصورة على مدى خمسة قرون وإنتاج ثمار أعظم؟ و بالمقارنة مع التاريخ، أين ذهبت الأمور في الاتجاه الخاطئ؟ فإذا ما أخذنا التقدم الذي حققناه في مجالات كثيرة بعين الاعتبار, لماذا كنا نسبياً غير فعالين في توزيع ذلك التقدم بطريقةٍ أكثر إنصافاً أو بجعله أكثر ثباتاً؟

إن جوابي على هذه الأسئلة يتمحور حول ملاحظة رئيسية واحدة: أعتقد أن العالم الصناعي طالما توقع من المجتمعات النامية أن تتصرف كما لو أنها مماثلة للدول القومية الغربية القائمة، متناسياً القرون و العمليات التي ساهمت في تشكيل الديمقراطيات الغربية. وهنا تم تغافل حقيقة أن التنمية الاقتصادية في البلدان الغربية كانت مترافقة مع عملية تمدن ضخمة. إلا أننا نشهد، حيث نعمل في بلدان آسيا و إفريقية، حتى و قتنا الحالي، أن ما يزيد عن سبعين في المائة من السكان ريفيون. و إذا قارنتم بين هاتين الحالتين فستجدون أن هناك فارقاً زمنياً بينهما يمتد من قرن ونصف إلى قرنين و نصف. و بشكلٍ مشابهٍ فإن التعددية العميقة في هذه المجتمعات المستنزفة هي أعظم إلى حدّ كبير مما هي التعددية في الدول القومية الناشئة في أوروبا وقد تم تجاهلها أو إساءة تقديرها أو أ ُسيء فهمها. إن التعدديات العرقية والدينية والاجتماعية والإقليمية والاقتصادية واللغوية والسياسية تشبه أنبوباً زجاجياً بداخله قطع ملونة كثيرة يهزها التاريخ كل يومٍ .

إحدى علامات هذه المشكلة هي المعدل المرتفع لفشل البنى الدستورية في العديد من الدول النامية و ذلك يرجع في كثيرٍ من الأحيان إلى خوف الأقليات، التي غالباً ما تشكل جلّ السكان، من أن يتم تهميشها من قبل أي سلطة مركزية. لكن ألم تواجه الدول المتقدمة تحدياتٍ مشابهةً عبر تقدمها نحو تحقيق قوميتها؟

إذا كان ثمة سوء إدراك تاريخي هنا، فإن لذلك عدة عواقب تؤثر على نشاطات التنمية.

إن أول الأمور التي تبعث على القلق هي ما أريد تسميتها بالاعتقاد الفاسد والسائد عند الفاعلين. إنها نزعة تتجه نحو الاعتماد كثيراً على الحكومات الوطنية و المؤسسات الأخرى التي قد يكون لها ارتباطات سطحية نسبياً بالحياة على مستوى الجذور.

غالباً ما ينظر الغرباء المدنيون إلى هذه الحالات من منظور مديني بحت موجهين أنظارهم إلى ريف بعيد، باحثين عن وسائل تحريك مؤثرة سريعة و مريحة. إن أولئك الذين ينظرون من الأسفل إلى الأعلى يرون صورة أكثر تعقيداً. وغالباً ما تشكل خطوط القوة في هذه المجتمعات الريفية مصدراً لإنشعاب عميق ينطلق من المركز ويعكس وجود مجموعة من التأثيرات المبعثرة . ولكن ألم يكن هذا واقعاً حقيقياً أيضاً خلال بناء الأمم القومية الغربية؟

لايزال للأنظمة القديمة الدينية أو القبلية أو الأسرية الموروثة تأثير كبير في هذه المجتمعات. وتتخطى الهويات المحلية الحدود الاصطناعية للحقبة الاستعمارية الماضية وهي أكثر فاعلية عما يمكن أن يفترضه الناظرون من الخارج. إن هذه القيم و التقاليد يجب أن يتم فهمها و قبولها وربطها بالحياة الحديثة لكي يتم بناء عملية التنمية عليها. لقد وجدنا أن هذه الأنظمة القديمة هي من بين أفضل وسائل التحريك لدينا لتحسين نوعية حياة أهل الريف حتى في الحالات التي يتم فيها تخطي الحدود.

إن بناء الأمة قد يتطلب وجود سلطة مركزية، ولكن إذا لم تنل تلك السلطة ثقة المجتمعات الريفية، فالنتيجة الحتمية هي عدم الاستقرار. إن عملية بناء دول وطنية ناجحة في العديد من البلدان التي أعمل فيها سوف تعتمد على تقديم فرصة أكبر لمشاركة سكان الريف الذين يشكلون الغالبية في معظم الأحيان, و هذا ما حدث في الغرب.

Marhaba
متميز
Marhaba

عدد الرسائل : 47
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/02/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum   Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Icon_minitimeالإثنين مايو 25, 2009 10:50 am

وإذا ما تم التأسيس على هذه الأفكار بشكل جيد فإن ما نحتاج إليه بسرعة هو جهود تنموية جديدة و مبدعة وكبيرة لسكان الريف. إن التفكير الاستراتيجي الواسع الاطلاع على المستوى الوطني يجب أن يترافق بمشاركة واسعة على المستوى المحلي. لذلك يجب حشد الأعمال الخيرية العالمية و الشراكات بين القطاع العام و الخاص وأفضل أشكال المعرفة الإنسانية . وكما أقرّ البنك الدولي في دراسته الأخيرة عن الفقر، فإن من الواجب استهداف الاهتمامات المحلية مثل إنشاء الطرق والأسواق وصقل إمكانيات الوحدات الإدارية في القرى والعمل على تخفيف التفاوت الاجتماعي وتحسين فرص الحصول على الخدمات الصحية والتعليمية. إن التعريف الحقيقي للفقر هو غياب مؤشرات نوعية الحياة من هذا القبيل في المجتمع المدني بين سكان الريف.

وفي هذا السياق نفسه، أجد لزاماً علي أن أشارككم قلقي في هذه الليلة لأن الكثير من جهود التنمية وبخاصة في مجالي الصحة والتربية قد تركزت في البيئات المدينية .

إنني أدعم من كل قلبي، على سبيل المثال، هدف حصول جميع أطفال العالم على التعليم الابتدائي بشكل مجاني. وبالمثل فإنني أتحدى هذه الغاية إذا تمت على حساب التعليم الثانوي والجامعي. كيف يمكن تنشئة قيادة قادرة في بيئات ريفية عندما لا يجد أطفال الريف مكاناً يذهبون إليه بعد المرحلة الابتدائية؟ إن تجربة شبكة الأغا خان للتنمية تقول بأن التعليم الثانوي للشباب في الريف هو شرط ضروري لتحقيق التنمية المستدامة .

وبالمثل، على الرغم من أشكال التطور المختلفة في مجال الطب الوقائي فإن سكان الريف لا ينالون عناية جيدة في مجال الرعاية العلاجية علماً أنهم يشكلون غالباً نسبة 70 في المائة من مجموع السكان. إن المقارنات تشير إلى وجود عسرات حادة في مجالات مثل العناية الإسعافية وطب الطوارئ و كبح وفيات الأطفال أو التشخيص الصحيح للحاجة للعناية المركزة. إن بناء دولة وطنية فعالة في يومنا هذا كما في القرون الماضية تتطلب أن تشكل نوعية الحياة الريفية اهتماماً يومياً للحكومات. و بشكل مثالي، ينبغي أن يكون التقدم الوطني بذات الفعالية والإنصاف والشفافية في المناطق المدنية والريفية على حد سواء. ومن بين الاعتبارات الأخرى كيف نكون قادرين على إبطاء، إن لم يكن وقف، توسع المدن الرئيسة في آسيا و أفريقية كي لا تصبح أحياء مكتظة وفقيرة و خارج نطاق السيطرة.

بعد هذا التحليل العام دعوني أنتقل إلى تجربتنا الخاصة. إن شبكة الآغاخان للتنمية – للمقارنة على الأقل - غير قادرة على القيام بتخفيف عدم التوازن بين الريف و المدينة حيث نعمل. وعلى كل حال، من الممكن أن نركز على مناطق شديدة الانعزال، وشديدة الفقر و ذات أخطار كامنة شديدة حيث يغذي اليأس الإنساني إغراء الانضمام إلى العصابات الإجرامية أو المجموعات المقاتلة المحلية أو تجارة المخدرات. يشير البنك الدولي إلى هذه المناطق أنها "المناطق المتخلفة" و قد قمنا في الآونة الأخيرة بتركيز اهتمامنا على ثلاث حالات نموذجية.

بدخشان إقليم ذو حساسيةٍ خاصة في الشرق من طجكستان و شرق أفغانستان حيث تقطن جماعة من أصل عرقي واحد يقسمها نهر، و قد أصبح هذا النهر الآن حداً وطنياً ، وحيث تعيش كلتا الجماعتين في حالة فقر مدقع كما أنهما منعزلتان جداً عن العاصمتين دوشنبي و كابل. و ثمة وجود هام للمسلمين الشيعة الإسماعيليين في كلتا المنطقتين.

المنطقة الواقعة في جنوب تنزانيا و شمال موزامبيق من إقليم شرق أفريقيا حيث تعيش أعداد كبيرة من المسلمين السنة في مناطق ريفيةٍ وفقر شديد. أما الحالة الثالثة فهي بيهار الريفية في الهند وتضم ست ولايات حيث وصف تقرير لجنة ساكار الذي ترعاه الحكومة الهندية بشكل جريء كيف استبعد السكان المسلمون عن حكاية التنمية منذ عام 1947.

إن العمل متواصل في المناطق الثلاث. المنطقتان الأولى والثانية هما من الحالات الخارجة من الصراع، و هما متجانستان نسبياً وتقطنهما مجموعات قليلة ومتفرقة، بينما تتميز المنطقة الثالثة بأنها ذات كثافةٍ سكانيةٍ عالية وتنوع ثقافي. وتملك المناطق الثلاث قوةً كامنة حادة لتصبح متفجرة، إن هدف شبكة الآغاخان للتنمية هو تحديد مثل هذه المناطق باعتبارها أهدافاً أولية للأعمال الخيرية .

لقد قمنا أيضاً بتطوير مفهوم مرشد لمقاربة هذه الحالات. وأسميناه منطقة تنمية متعددة الإدخالات (MIAD). والتركيز على الإدخالات المتعددة هو نتيجة حاسمة لعملية النظر إلى ميدان التنمية من الأسفل إلى الأعلى. والإدخالات الفردية وحدها لا تستطيع خلال الوقت المتاح، وعبر طيف الاحتياجات، توليد عملية تغيير فعالة وكافية لعكس النزعات المؤدية إلى المجاعة أو الصراع .

و بشكل مشابه، نريد أن نقيس المحصلات الناتجة عن هكذا حالات و ذلك باستخدام مجموعة معايير أكثر تعقيداً. إن ما ندعوه بتقييمنا لنوعية الحياة لا يقتصر على المقاييس الاقتصادية البسيطة آخذين بالاعتبار مجموعة من الظروف العريضة – كمـّاً ونوعاً - التي يأخذها الفقراء أنفسهم بالاعتبار عندما يقومون بتقييّم مستوى معيشتهم.

لقد رددت الوزيرة كلينتون صدى القلق بتعدد المدخلات وتعدد التقويمات عندما ذكرت لكم يوم أمس الحاجة لتحقيق تنوع الشراكات بين الحكومات و أصحاب الأعمال الخيرية و رجال الأعمال و المنظمات غير الحكومية والجامعات و النقابات و الجماعات الدينية و الأفراد. إن شبكة الآغاخان للتنمية تضم شركاء من معظم هذه الفئات و ذلك للحفاظ على إستراتيجية تعدد المعطيات. أنا أثني على اهتماماتكم و اهتمامات السيدة كلينتون بالنسبة لأهمية مثل هذه التحالفات.

توفر منطقة شمالي الباكستان مثالاً آخراً لمقاربة تحقيق الاستقرار الريفية المعقدة في بيئة جبلية عالية مليئة بالتحديات. وقد رافق الابتكارات الجديدة في مجال إدارة المياه و الأراضي تركيز جديد على الخيار المحلي عبر المنظمات القروية. و قد ظهرت أيضاً "بنى تحتية عامة معطاءة" من ضمنها الطرق و قنوات الري و الجسور الصغيرة بالإضافة إلى خدمات تعليمية و صحية محسّنة. هذا و قد تم ترميم القصور التاريخية و القلاع على طول طريق الحرير وأعيد استخدامها كمواقع سياحية و ذلك ما أحيا التنوع الثقافي و الكبرياء والتنوع الاقتصادي وتوسيع سوق العمل. كما قامت أموال القروض الصغيرة و تطوير نظام الادخار المالي في القرى بدور أساسي أيضاً.

لقد أمضينا ما يقارب الخمسة و العشرين عاماً من العمل في منطقة واسعة كانت ضاحية متخلفة تمتد بين وفوق الآثار التابعة لمدينة القاهرة الإسلامية القديمة و التي تم بناؤها منذ 1000 عام على أيدي أجدادي الخلفاء الفاطميين. إن هذا موقع حضري لكن أغلبية سكانه ريفيون يكافحون ليصبحوا حضريين. لقد كان المشروع بيئياً وأثارياً في البداية، لكنه تطور لاحقاً ليصبح منظراً عمرانياً وثقافياً واستجمامياً للمدينة. و قد جذب في السنة الماضية 1,8 مليون زائر. و أصبح لدى السكان المحليين طريق للوصول إلى خدمات القروض الصغيرة كما تم تدريبهم و تشغيلهم ليس لترميم الأبنية فقط بل وللحفاظ عليها باعتبارها تعبيراً عن المجتمع المدني.

لأن المواقع التاريخية غالباً ما تكون ضمن تجمعات بائسة فإنها تستطيع أن تصبح محوراً للتنمية. و ها نحن نعمل الآن في هذا النوع من المواقع مثل موقع باغي بابُر في كابل، و بلدة الحجر القديمة في زنجبار، و قلعة حلب في سورية و المواقع المغولية التاريخية في نيودلهي و لاهور، و المساجد الطينية القديمة في مناطق موبتي و دجنـّة وتيمباكتو في شمالي مالي. إن ما يزيد عن مليون إنسان من الفقراء سيستفيدون من هذه المشاريع لأن الاستثمارات في ترميم الإرث الثقافي العالمي لا تتعارض مع الاستثمار في عملية التنمية الاقتصادية و الاجتماعية. بل تسير جميعها يداً بيد.

في جميع هذه الحالات ينتج من تفاعل عناصر كثيرةٍ زخم حيوي، يجمع الناس من مستويات اجتماعية و ثقافات ومذاهب متعددة و مختلفة، ويرحب بالشركاء الذين يعيشون في الجانب الآخر من الشارع و الشركاء الآخرين الذين يعيشون في الجانب الآخر من الكوكب. إن كل حالة هي حالة مفردة و كل حالة تتطلب مدخلات متعددة. وهكذا يمكن للأشخاص الحاضرين هنا هذا المساء أن يكون لهم تأثير هام. إننا من خلال العمل معاً في برنامج تنمية، والتشارك في معرفة تخصصية، وعملية تنفيذ فعـّالة، يمكننا جميعاً أن نساهم بشكلٍ أكثر فاعلية في تخفيض الفقر العالمي.

و في الختام دعوني أعبر عن مدى إعجابي بالعمل الذي تقومون به و بالالتزام الذي تشعرون به و بالأحلام التي تتطلعون إليها. إنني على أمل و كلي ثقة بأنه سيتوفر لنا فرصٌ كثيرةً لكي نجدد و نوسع الإحساس بروح المشاركة حيث نعمل لبناء دول وطنية قوية و سليمة حول العالم.

و إذا أردنا أن ننجح فسنكون بحاجة، أولاً إلى إعادة تعديل توجهاتنا لكي نعيد ضبط اتجاهاتنا و ذلك بالتركيز على حجم وتنوع سكان الريف الهائلين سواء أكانوا يعيشون في مناخات شبه مدينية أو ريفية. ما من أحد يستطيع أن يجادل، كما أظن، في أن عدداً أكبر من مشاكل العالم في السنوات الأخيرة قد ولدت في المناطق الريفية لأكثر القارات فقراً.

و أخيراً سنكون بحاجة لمعالجة هذه المشاكل بإحساس أقوى بإلحاحها. إن ما كان يسعدنا تحقيقه في خمسة وعشرين عاماً يجب أن نتطلع الآن إلى إنجازه في عشر سنوات.

إنه تحدٍ ضخم بدون شك.

شكراً لكم.
مهند أحمد اسماعيل
مشرف عام

عدد الرسائل : 4437
العمر : 49
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/07/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum   Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Icon_minitimeالإثنين مايو 25, 2009 8:07 pm

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
الحمد لله المفضل المنعم
موقد سراج العقل في الجسم المظلم
وصلى الله على المصطفى المشرف عنده المعظم
وعلى وصيه بحر العلوم والحكم القيم بالدين
علي بن أبي طالب ضراب القمم
وكشاف الغمم
وعلى الآئمة من ذريته أعلام الحل والحرم
الأخيار الطاهرين
وعلى حجة الأمر صاحب الزمان والعصر
امامنا الحاضر الموجود شاه كريم الحسيني
ياعلي مدد
فراس محمد الامير
عضو بلاتيني
فراس محمد الامير

عدد الرسائل : 259
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/06/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum   Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Icon_minitimeالأربعاء مايو 27, 2009 2:41 pm

سلمت يمناك اخي الكريم
نحل..
عضو ذهبي

عدد الرسائل : 51
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/04/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum   Speech by His Highness the Aga Khan at the Global Philanthropy Forum Icon_minitimeالخميس مايو 28, 2009 3:59 pm

ساقف باحترام امام هذا النشاط الرائع بارك الله بكم

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» His Highness the Aga Khan
» His Highness the Aga Khan: Photo Gallery
» Lecture by His Highness the Aga Khan: The LaFontaine-Baldwin Lecture (Toronto, Canada)
» Speech at the Opening Ceremony of the Ismaili Centre, London
»  Below are some of the most common English mistakes made by ESL students, in speech and in writing.

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الباحث الإسماعيلي :: الامام كريم آغاخان فكراً وعطاءً-
انتقل الى: