منتدى الباحث الإسماعيلي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى الباحث الإسماعيلي

موقع شخصي وغير رسمي

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» خمس رسائل إسماعيلية - تحقيق عارف تامر
In London, RAYS OF LIGHT draws visitors from near and far Icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 11, 2023 8:10 am من طرف الاسماعيلي اليامي

» كتاب شجرة اليقين للداعي عبدان - تحقيق الدكتور عارف تامر
In London, RAYS OF LIGHT draws visitors from near and far Icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 11, 2023 8:09 am من طرف الاسماعيلي اليامي

» منخبات اسماعيلية
In London, RAYS OF LIGHT draws visitors from near and far Icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 11, 2023 8:08 am من طرف الاسماعيلي اليامي

» كتاب الطهارة للقاضي النعمان
In London, RAYS OF LIGHT draws visitors from near and far Icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 11, 2023 7:27 am من طرف الاسماعيلي اليامي

» كتاب مصابيح في اثبات الامامة للداعي الكرماني
In London, RAYS OF LIGHT draws visitors from near and far Icon_minitimeالخميس أغسطس 31, 2023 8:07 pm من طرف همداني

» كتاب سرائر وأسرار النطقاء لـ جعفر بن منصور اليمن /نرجو التدقيق
In London, RAYS OF LIGHT draws visitors from near and far Icon_minitimeالخميس أغسطس 31, 2023 8:05 pm من طرف همداني

» كتاب نهج البلاغة للامام علي عليه السلام
In London, RAYS OF LIGHT draws visitors from near and far Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يوليو 11, 2023 9:48 pm من طرف ابو محمد الكيميائي

» ارحب بالاخ حسين حسن
In London, RAYS OF LIGHT draws visitors from near and far Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 27, 2022 5:12 am من طرف الصقر

» كتاب دعائم الاسلام
In London, RAYS OF LIGHT draws visitors from near and far Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 01, 2022 6:16 am من طرف همداني

المواقع الرسمية للاسماعيلية الآغاخانية

In London, RAYS OF LIGHT draws visitors from near and far

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
مهند أحمد اسماعيل
مشرف عام

عدد الرسائل : 4437
العمر : 49
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/07/2008

In London, RAYS OF LIGHT draws visitors from near and far Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: In London, RAYS OF LIGHT draws visitors from near and far   In London, RAYS OF LIGHT draws visitors from near and far Icon_minitimeالأربعاء سبتمبر 22, 2010 5:45 am

Children from Bait-ul Ilm learn about the work of the Ismaili Imamat at the RAYS OF LIGHT exhibition in London. Photo: Nina Hirji Kheraj
Children from Bait-ul Ilm learn about the work of the Ismaili Imamat at the RAYS OF LIGHT exhibition in London. Photo: Nina Hirji Kheraj

On the second Saturday of this month, a hundred or so Ismaili Muslims — from Eindhoven, Stockholm, Bad Salzuflen, Essen, Frankfurt, Munich and Dublin — made their way north from the Ismaili Centre, London. They walked past the Victoria & Albert Museum and continued up Exhibition Road until they reached Prince’s Gardens. There, on an immaculate lawn stands a pristine marquee embracing a circular, dome-topped structure. They were amongst the first to visit, followed soon after by 150 youth who had brought their non-Ismaili friends to share in a special experience.

RAYS OF LIGHT: Glimpses into the Ismaili Imamat, A Golden Jubilee International Programme, opened in London on 10 September 2010 on the grounds of Imperial College at Prince’s Gardens. Over the course of the week, the European visitors were joined by thousands more — local and foreign, Ismaili and non-Ismaili — seeking to experience the exhibition, which depicts 50 years of Mawlana Hazar Imam’s Imamat against the backdrop of the Jamat's 1,400-year history.
The RAYS OF LIGHT exhibition in London has been very popular among the youth, many of whom brought their friends from the wider community. Photo: Nina Hirji Kheraj
The RAYS OF LIGHT exhibition in London has been very popular among the youth, many of whom brought their friends from the wider community. Photo: Nina Hirji Kheraj

“What an amazing exhibition — I am so glad to have visited it,” said one guest. “I am so fortunate to be an Ismaili murid, and I was so very touched to read some of the comments left by not only our fellow Muslim brothers but other members of society as well.”

Since the time of Hazrat Ali, the first Shia Imam, the light of Imamat has illuminated the path of followers and guided their spiritual and intellectual understanding of Islam. Upon acceding to the Imamat in 1957 at the age of 20, Mawlana Hazar Imam declared that he had dedicated his life to the uplift and progress of Ismailis worldwide. Few at that time could have imagined the scope and depth of this lifelong commitment, which today extends not only to the Ismaili Muslims, but also to the wider communities within which they live.

Continuing a long-standing tradition of Muslim leadership and service to humanity, Hazar Imam has devoted more than 50 years of his life towards upholding the dignity of man, promoting peace and stability and working towards the common good of all peoples, regardless of their origin or religion.

Fifteen-year-old Khalil Osman had visited RAYS OF LIGHT before, but he still found himself moved by the work and example of the Imam: “The first couple of times I saw the exhibition I was extremely emotional, and in awe of the inspiring work Hazar Imam tirelessly does — I felt proud to be an Ismaili. Upon returning to see this exhibition today, I feel that as Ismaili Muslims, followers of Hazar Imam, and perhaps simply as human beings, it is our duty and responsibility to try and live by the principles that Hazar Imam shows us.”
Jamati members from Europe write their impressions of the RAYS OF LIGHT exhibition on comment cards. Photo: Alnoor Sunderji
Jamati members from Europe write their impressions of the RAYS OF LIGHT exhibition on comment cards. Photo: Alnoor Sunderji

“I feel a responsibility to continue this work,” he added, “and emulate the way Hazar Imam lives his life as an example of responsibility and someone who radiates hope, and betters the lives of all. A truly outstanding exhibition.”

Like the exhibition itself, the RAYS of LIGHT experience is multi-faceted. Each individual encounter is at once unique and personal, but it is also a shared event — for none of the visitors emerge from the exhibition unmoved. The visitor comment cards testify to this.

Pinned on large boards just outside the exhibition, the comment cards have become a display in their own right. Visitors use the cards to reflect, to connect, and to pour out their feelings and memories. A random reading reveals poetry and prose, feelings of pride and humility, and above all a deep sense of gratitude. Many who commented came from other faith traditions.
A young girl pauses to take notes in the rotunda at the centre of the RAYS OF LIGHT exhibition. Photo: Nina Hirji Kheraj
A young girl pauses to take notes in the rotunda at the centre of the RAYS OF LIGHT exhibition. Photo: Nina Hirji Kheraj

“From one who follows a different path, yet looks towards the same One Light for the hope that triumphs despair, for the indefatigable efforts on behalf of the weak and frail, for the words uplifting the dumb in their misery — thank you for your service,” commented one visitor.

“A really beautiful experience,” remarked visitor Christina Truscott, who could relate with the exhibition from her own faith tradition: “I am a Roman Catholic, but our spiritual bond is evident in all I have seen at your RAYS OF LIGHT experience.”

Expressions of gratitude are a common theme among the comments. So too, is the desire for greater unity, both within the Muslim ummah and across humanity at large.

“Thank you for this beautiful exhibition of the history of the Ismaili’s Imamat. As a follower of the Shia faith of 12 Imams, this was a very insightful and brilliant display of the beauty of Islam and acknowledgement of the great work achieved by this faith. I send my warmest gratitude to the Imam Karim Aga Khan and his blessed followers. I hope unity will continue to spread amongst all Muslims of different sects and all of humanity.”
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
مهند أحمد اسماعيل
مشرف عام

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: In London, RAYS OF LIGHT draws visitors from near and far   In London, RAYS OF LIGHT draws visitors from near and far Icon_minitimeالأربعاء سبتمبر 22, 2010 5:52 am

YA ALI MADAD
MAWLANA HAZAR IMAM
IN MY HEART
IN MY EYES
زهراء ديب
مشرف عام
زهراء ديب

عدد الرسائل : 2275
Localisation : _________________ قوة الارادة ليست الا نتيجة لسلسلة من عمليات التاديب والتدريب ان قوة الارادة صفة ؟؟؟ لا يرثها المرء عن ابائه واجداده انما يجب ان يدفع قيمتها ليكسبها ............
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/09/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: In London, RAYS OF LIGHT draws visitors from near and far   In London, RAYS OF LIGHT draws visitors from near and far Icon_minitimeالأربعاء سبتمبر 22, 2010 9:09 am

اقتباس :
YA ALI MADAD
MAWLANA HAZAR IMAM
IN MY HEART
IN MY EYES
مهند أحمد اسماعيل
مشرف عام

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: In London, RAYS OF LIGHT draws visitors from near and far   In London, RAYS OF LIGHT draws visitors from near and far Icon_minitimeالأربعاء سبتمبر 22, 2010 11:49 am

my sister zahraa deb
thanks for joined
ya ali madad
زهراء ديب
مشرف عام
زهراء ديب

عدد الرسائل : 2275
Localisation : _________________ قوة الارادة ليست الا نتيجة لسلسلة من عمليات التاديب والتدريب ان قوة الارادة صفة ؟؟؟ لا يرثها المرء عن ابائه واجداده انما يجب ان يدفع قيمتها ليكسبها ............
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/09/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: In London, RAYS OF LIGHT draws visitors from near and far   In London, RAYS OF LIGHT draws visitors from near and far Icon_minitimeالأربعاء سبتمبر 22, 2010 11:57 am

MAWLA ALI MADAD
سقراط
مشرف عام
سقراط

عدد الرسائل : 4740
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/03/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: In London, RAYS OF LIGHT draws visitors from near and far   In London, RAYS OF LIGHT draws visitors from near and far Icon_minitimeالخميس سبتمبر 23, 2010 4:14 am

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
يا علي مدد
أخي الروحي الغالي مهنّد
شكراً لك على المساهمة الرائعة
جهدٌ طيّب وعملٌ دؤوب نحو الأفضل
بارككم المولى

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» RAYS OF LIGHT
» The Light Within sparks dialogue between musical traditions
» Looking back on 25 years of the Ismaili Centre, London
» Speech at the Opening Ceremony of the Ismaili Centre, London
» The theatre at Cromwell Gardens: A history of the site of the Ismaili Centre, London

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الباحث الإسماعيلي :: الامام كريم آغاخان فكراً وعطاءً-
انتقل الى: